Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Luahan Hati.......from my big boss kat ofis

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!!

Dear Everyone,

Friday 23rd October 2009 was the day I lost by father. He is very dear to me and his passing away has actually made a small hole in my heart. I guess you will never understand how to lose someone until it happens to you and I never expected to feel strongly for his loss until his time came.

Your presence and doa's was very meaningful to me and I and my family would like to thank all of you for coming on that day and some of you that came for the tahlil that night. It was a great comfort to me to have you all there, at my parent's house, the mosque and at the cemetery. I truly appreciate your presence, it means a lot to me, it gives me the comfort that I am not alone and I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you and warmest regards.

Mengalir air mata saya tanpa dipaksa............

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget